Appointments are now available for patients aged between 50-64 years.
This age group includes any patient who will turn 50 by 31st March 2021.
Where possible, please book your appointment online through SystmOnline or by using the NHS or Airmid App.
If you do not have internet access, the telephone lines will open for flu appointments between 13:00-16:00 each day on 01332 552461.
Due to current lockdown restrictions and to keep you and our staff safe, we will be taking the following precautions:
- One-way system through the building (entry on the day will be to the rear)
- Clinical staff to wear full PPE
- 2m Social distancing throughout the building
We also request you to:
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible (there may be a queue)
- Wear a face covering / mask to your appointment
- Walk where possible due to limited car parking on the nearby streets
- Book online where possible, our telephone lines are extremely busy
If you or a member of your household experience any COVID-19 symptoms in the preceding 10 days prior to your appointment (continuous cough, fever or loss of taste / smell) please do not attend your appointment.
For more updates, please continue to check our website and our recent Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ParkLaneSurgery).
Thank you for your continued patience and support,
Park Lane Surgery