We now have more clinics for those patients aged 65+ available, that is, for those patients born on or before 31 March 1956.
When will the flu clinics be held?
Thursday 8th October
Wednesday 21st October
Where will the clinics be held?
Park Lane Surgery
How to book?
Please first try to book online via:
- NHS App
- Airmid APP
For those without internet access, you can call our appointments line after 10am on 01332 552461.
Darley Abbey Flu Clinics
The two clinics on, Saturday 3rd October & Saturday 17th October, are still being held at Darley Abbey Village Community Hall, DE22 1DR. If you have an appointment on one of these dates, please do not rearrange to one of our clinics at the surgery.
Who can book?
Any patient born on or before 31 March 1956
Things to help us / remember for your appointment:
- There is very limited parking along the roads at surgery, so please bear this in mind
- Please remember to bring a face mask / covering
- You will be expected to stand for 5-10 minutes whilst you queue for your vaccine
- Please wear a short sleeved shirt / blouse for easy access to your arm
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible
- This is not a drop-in clinic, you will be turned away if you do not have an appointment
- If you feel unwell on the day, please DO NOT attend, we can rearrange for you
- You will be asked to enter the building via the back door, this does involve 2 steps up
If you do not wish to have the vaccination this year, please call our appointments line so we can update your record.